Wonderful reflections, it looks like a grand house with a great view. I like how you used the reflections in the glass and get outside and inside views.
Gorgeous reflections Dianne, I can see an arch reflection in the first shot, I looooove arches! How lovely to sit with a drink on the patio there and soak up the view.
28 comments:
great reflections in a special spot by the looks of it
Dear Dianne,
These pictures are gorgeous, the garden is adorable and I love the white chairs.Perfect images for the theme!
Léia
It is like a dreamscape, I expect a white rabbit to run through the shot. Have a great weekend Dianne.
Your pictures are very poetic!
Qui est dehors, qui est dedans ? Joli jeu !
Oh, grand indeed!! What a beautiful place and what fantastic reflections for the day, Dianne! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!
Sylvia
That is such a stylish place... Very Romantique !
Lovely reflections, there is so much to see in it. The garden looks beautiful and so sunny great photos.
Wonderful reflections, it looks like a grand house with a great view. I like how you used the reflections in the glass and get outside and inside views.
So very lovely!
Water Reflection
Nicely captured. Those windows look clean too!
Yes, I only spotted it after looking twice. Very nicely done!
Duncan In Kuantan
We were there not that long ago. An amazing place.
Hi there - really like that first image.
It’s like a puzzle - trying to work out what’s real and what’s a reflection.
Stewart M
A maze of reflections in beautiful windows.
Lovely superimposed images..
Wow, what a view and reflection. Great shot.
Darryl and Ruth :)
What gorgeous windows and reflections.
Wonderful reflections.
Regards and best wishes
Very pretty reflections.
Gorgeous reflections Dianne, I can see an arch reflection in the first shot, I looooove arches! How lovely to sit with a drink on the patio there and soak up the view.
I could while away a few hours at this place easily. Nice one Dianne.
Wow, that house looks beautiful!
Nice pictures.
Did you take the picture of the cover of your blog? It´s gorgeous!
Looks like a lovely place to live!
That's a great reflection and a perfect place to while away the weekend...hope the batteries are recharged for the week ahead!
Looks like a lovely spot for a cup of tea!!!
wow, that´s a stunning reflection in both shots. :) Nice work,
Lovely photos!
Post a Comment