" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Thursday, 27 January 2011

Honey-birds and water-rats....



Walking the river Torrens Linear trail
is a real treat . Lots of shady spot for a short breather
and a chance to take a few pics.

pretty honey-birds, water-rats and little lizzards
abounded along the path

but I think the thing that made my heart sing
was the sound of silence
Only about 5km from the city centre
and except for the twittering of the birds
it was so very peaceful !!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hello Dianne, and welcome to this part of the blogosphere!

I have added you to my blogroll, and would encourage you to post again early today rather than later. Then you will go to the top of my list. At the moment you are down near the bottom, showing that you last posted a day ago.

All the best with this.

Dianne said...

Thanx for the tips Julie - this is going to a new adventure for me. I will add you to my blogroll.

Arija said...

I've been following your other blog for some time.
Yes, it is nice to see whet other South Ozzies are seeing.
Loved seeing the Lotus in the Bot, Gdns. in your header.

We are in the Eastern foothills and have our 'tow'n house on the ridge of Mt.Lofty. I seldom go into town these days but still appreciate seeing our parks, gardens and beaches.

Dianne said...

Arja:- The area you live in is very beautiful - We live in a very accessible city - not far between the hills and the wonderful beaches

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...