Lovely pastels and a grogeous reflection and sky! Happy skywatching, enjoy your weekend!
What a fantastic show of color!
A glorious way to begin a day -- any day!! I do love the colors!! Wonderful capture -- thank you for sharing the beauty!! I hope you have a lovely weekend!! Enjoy!!
Delightful pastels. If peace could be a colour palette, this is how I would imagine it.
Beautiful shot! Amazing pastel colors ~ What a gift to see!Wishing you the magic and love of the season,artmusedog and carol
Such pretty colour!
Looking at that water, I wish I could just jump in. It is so, so hot.Love the colour and peacefulness.
Beautiful pink tones!!
What a sight to wake up to. Your photo is beautiful.
Just beautiful Dianne, what a sight to begin the day
A magical sunrise Dianne. I hope that you have found some relief from our recent heat wave.
Breathtaking shot!
A magic shot. a feeling of calm. Hope you are keeping cool somehow in those awful temps you are having.
Beautiful shades of pastel mauves and pinks.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Lovely pastels and a grogeous reflection and sky! Happy skywatching, enjoy your weekend!
What a fantastic show of color!
A glorious way to begin a day -- any day!! I do love the colors!! Wonderful capture -- thank you for sharing the beauty!! I hope you have a lovely weekend!! Enjoy!!
Delightful pastels. If peace could be a colour palette, this is how I would imagine it.
Beautiful shot! Amazing pastel colors ~ What a gift to see!
Wishing you the magic and love of the season,
artmusedog and carol
Such pretty colour!
Looking at that water, I wish I could just jump in. It is so, so hot.
Love the colour and peacefulness.
Beautiful pink tones!!
What a sight to wake up to. Your photo is beautiful.
Just beautiful Dianne, what a sight to begin the day
A magical sunrise Dianne. I hope that you have found some relief from our recent heat wave.
Breathtaking shot!
A magic shot. a feeling of calm. Hope you are keeping cool somehow in those awful temps you are having.
Beautiful shades of pastel mauves and pinks.
Post a Comment