~ Laughing Kookaburra ~
Terrestrial tree Kingfisher - native to Australia
They have the most amazing laugh which can be heard for miles away.
Linking with
Our World Tuesday
Terrestrial tree Kingfisher - native to Australia
They have the most amazing laugh which can be heard for miles away.
Linking with
Our World Tuesday

13 comments:
Vibrant photo of this stunning bird.
What a great photo of what I think is a blue winged kookaburra.
Great photo of this iconic bird.
What a pretty bird!
Andrew : you could be right - it has very distinct blue markings on it's wing
Lovely picture of this mirthful joker!
Lovely. I don't think I have ever seen one.
My favourite bird even if they do pinch your sausage at a BBQ
Diane b: Oh yes they are good at spotting a snag on the Barbie
Really Nice Photos
Thanks Dianne
Such a beautiful photo. All your photos are gorgeous.
Impresionante imagen Saludos
WOW, Your Pictures is really nice...
Post a Comment