" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Sunday, 13 March 2016

Carpe Diem .....



Le Carpe Diem Creperie  ~

what a great name for an eatery - little bit of Paris in our city centre
and the Monsieur kindly obliges by letting me think
he understands my faltering French when I say
"une crêpe avec du citron et le sucre s'il vous plaît"






"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
Seize-the-Day ! - make your lives extraordinary"
                                                                                                 ~   Dead Poets Society ~






8 comments:

William Kendall said...

Crepes are a good way to start the day!

Kays Kids said...

What a lovely little shop. I don't know it.
Hugs Kay

Joe said...

If rosebuds come in crepe form I'm in Dianne.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I'm sure Monsieur understood every word perfectly Dianne :) Must admit I love doing that also, even though I sometimes feel a wee bit silly :) I can't be thinking about crepes now Dianne.. and yet I am ..mmm!

Stephanie said...

Lots to see in that window.

Liz said...

Sounds like a great start to the day!

Fashions said...

It is so wonderful...Love it!

Gunn said...

Nice posting. Both the images and the text.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...