" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Sunday, 25 October 2015

Table 22 .............

 
"the purpose of art is
washing the dust of daily life
off our souls"
                                                             " Pablo Picasso"
 
 
Central Market Street-Art
by Paul Whitehead
 
 
Each time I visit the market I love to stop and peruse the wonderful
walls of colour depicting Market Life in our city
there's always a little story in there that is new to my eyes.
 
In the pic above I like how the lady in pink puff jacket
is chatting to hubby across the way while waiting for coffee
at Table 22
 
 


 


6 comments:

Jack said...

Gosh, these are wonderful, Dianne.

Stephanie said...

Wonderful art! Love it!

diane b said...

They are both great paintings, so much detail. I love the quote too.

Fun60 said...

The paintings are full of the details of everyday life. Is there a whole series of these paintings?

William Kendall said...

Beautiful art!

Joe said...

I can almost hear the hum of the crowd in that first mural Dianne.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...