" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Wisteria Lane .............


~   Rue du petit Fort   ~
 
Well not the real "Wisteria Lane" -  this quaint cobbled stoned lane
is in the quintessential French village of Dinan in Brittany
 
I walked up and down many times taking a peek inside the wealth
of artisan workshops cum art-galleries and can assure you
it's not a walk for the faint hearted  .... needs to be broken up into
multiple coffee / creperie stops ... much nicer that way!
 
 
Linking with
 
 


13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Very pretty street scene. I love the wisteria! Have a happy week!

Carole M. said...

I'm just taking a magic-carpet ride straight there! What a fantastic outing!

Stephanie said...

Cool effect on the image.

Wandering Wren said...

And just around the corner will be a wonderful boulangerie with baguettes and croissants... Wish I was there!
Wren x

Felicia said...

I love this capture. well done.

Sylvia K said...

I love the street scene and the wisteria is so beautiful!! Terrific capture for the day, as always, Dianne!!

ladyfi said...

Wow - so very pretty!

Joe said...

Gosh Dianne. What a magical, dreamy photograph. I do like you idea of multiple coffee, creperie stops. I must keep that in mind. Cheers J.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

The suffering you go through to bring us these pictures! A lovely dreamy shot.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Hi Dianne.. have just been catching up on your travels, looks like you had a wonderful time.. Monet's garden in spring oh la! what a sight that must have been.

Fun60 said...

My kind of walk.

Taken For Granted said...

Beautiful photo of an ancient looking lane. The wisteria just adds to the charm. I'd love a coffee, please, or better yet, a cognac.

Jack said...

And I remember Dinan well, too, especially the exceptionally steep streets. There was a glassblower who blew a bird while we were there. It is still on a shelf in the living room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...