" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Saturday, 1 March 2014

People On The Street ......


 
I am not confident at photographing People-on-the-Street in my own home city
however when abroad this all changes.
 
 On holidays in Paris last year I rounded the corner to find
many people on the street .... filming the movie RED2
 

 
Bruce Willis chatting with John Malkovich and on crossing the street
a few minutes later I encountered Catherine Zeta-Jones
and Mary-Louise Parker
 

 
 
 
This is my contribution to
City Daily Photo's
March Theme Day
 
 
 

13 comments:

Carole M. said...

a kind of famous encounter too. I'm like you too Dianne re 'street photography'

Jack said...

They all look so ordinary, don't they?

wilf said...

Wow, a great encounter and is interesting to see how they film the movie.

Virginia said...

What a find. I'm envious of these great photo ops Diane!
V

LONDONLULU said...

That is fantastic! I feel I'd walk by famous people and not really 'see' them - it's so out of context to have them on the street:)

Stephanie said...

Lucky captures!

darlin said...

Oh my goodness, Bruce Willis!!! Now how could you be that close to him and not end up in jail for doing something silly? They'd have locked me up in a heartbeat after I kissed the man! LOL

Fantastic captures! Have a wonderful weekend Dianne!

Tanya Breese said...

ha, i was thinking "that guy looks like bruce willis"! how cool is that!

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

What an ordinary-looking group of blokes; like neighbours looking at someone's new lawnmower on a Sunday morning!

biebkriebels said...

Wow, those are famous actors seen in the "wild".

Lynette said...

You’ve made a great Theme Day post. I'm glad you picked these for today. Thanks for the informative text.

If you’d like to see my Theme Day post, it’s up at Portland Oregon Daily Photo. Thanks!

Joe said...

Gee on several levels Dianne. (1) you got a shot of Bruce Willis (2) you were in Paris (3) super shot for Theme Day. Bin Vivant J.

Pauline said...

I like John's comment above, they do look so ordinary, don't they? You made the most of a great opportunity!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...