" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Sunday, 28 April 2013

A Work In Progress ......




Adelaide is having a major up-grade with the building of a new
$40 million foot-bridge across the River Torrens

As you can see it's very much a work in progress
but later this year I hope to show you the finished product
and for that amount of money I'm expecting something really speccy!!
 

Couldn't quite decide which pic to post ....  so you have them both


Linking with
"Weekly Top Shot" 
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Carole M. said...

I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for; I'm just imagining and look forward to your photos from there when it is a completed project. I'm sure there'll be quite some fan-fare about it to celebrate...

Gemma Wiseman said...

Stunning play of light in these photos! Absolutely beautiful! I'm wondering if the new bridge will duplicate the old style or go for a more arty style! I'm hoping for the latter! That would suit the environs!

LisaS said...

Wonderful night shots on the water!

Kays Kids said...

Love the water shots. It will be even better when all the construction is over.
I am with you, for the amount of money they are spending it should be gold plated.

Jack said...

Forty million dollars for a footbridge? I thought that only the USA spent money so freely.

Stephanie said...

Nice night shots!

River said...

The photos are beautiful, but I'm one of those who think that $40 million is way too much for a footbridge across a small pond.

The Silver Bunny said...

40 million dollars for a footbridge ? Make sure you cross it every day ! Several times ! x

A Creative Harbor said...

Beautiful night shots and what a great bridge it will be ^_^

Cezar and Léia said...

Both are perfect images with adorable reflections! :)
Léia

darlin said...

Wow, that's a lot of money for a footbridge! I'm with you, I'm hoping to see something out of this world magnificent for that type of money!

Great night shots, I love the way the lights twinkle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...