" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Sunday, 24 February 2013

Beach Scene Without Shore Birds .......



 ~   Some-where between Semaphore and Henley Beach   ~



I tried laying flat out on the sand in an effort to capture pretty shore-birds
with waves gently breaking in the back-ground
Unfortunately by the time I went to capture the shot the birds had flitted away
and I was left with sand from tip to toe
and so here we have it
Beach Scene With-out Shore Birds!!





Hoping you are all enjoying a beautiful week-end

Linking with
Weekly Top Shot 
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Fun60 said...

The driftwood in the foreground still makes an interesting picture.

Jack said...

Hah! That doesn't happen to me any more, ever since I bought a Canon DSLR with a swiveling LCD screen that lets me take high and low photos from a standing (or maybe crouched) position and still see what I am doing.

Madge Bloom said...

Ah bird, such elusive creatures... so are goats, I can't tell you how many times I've captured the southend of a northbound goat... Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #71!

HansHB said...

Nice photos, great compositions.

Karen said...

It's lovely, worth the sandy belly!

Coombe Mill said...

It was worth stooping low for this lovely shot!

Pauline said...

That's a lovelty scene, even without the birds! Well worth getting sandy for, I'd say.

Stephanie said...

They are lovely scenes, love the beach. Nice pano.

River said...

I like these, boats in the distance, ribbons of seaweed on the sand and rippling waves in between. Very nice.

Joe said...

As long as we keep imagining and aiming for the magic is all that matters.

Kays Kids said...

How inconsiderate those birds were.

Cezar and Léia said...

We could pretend that the far away boats are birds approaching... :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Carole M. said...

:) made me smile; I've always wanted to do that, but yes, with the birds in too. Don't give up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...