" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Bruce Willis in Paris .....




I caught the wrong bus (not unusual for me in Paris) and had to walk back across La Seine
to my original bus stop - along the way on a small connecting bridge to Ile St Louis
I came across an -on location crew-  filming the movie RED 2


Bruce Willis waiting for his cue

It was amazing to watch how much work and attention to detail
goes into filming these segments


This car seemed to be the centre of focus- first sprayed with water by the Paris Pompiers (Firemen)
 then splatted in dust before
Catherine-Zeta Jones and Bruce hopped in for a short spin



The guy with the grey hair is  Hollywood Director Dean Parisot
 the one with the green t-shirt seemed to be "in charge of action" man.

Take a look at the gentleman against the back shop wall
that's Bruce Willis's double - dressed identical with the same build
but of course a bit different in facial features



John Malkovich and Bruce Willis chatting on set

I loved watching the filming and ended up staying there for over 2 hours
very fortunate to have been in the right place at the wrong time or vice-versa



Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

Leon and Sue Sims said...

OK - just catching up Dianne - how lucky are you. I will now go back on you past Paris Posts. Enjoy as we know you will.
Leon

Andrew said...

'I caught the wrong bus in Paris.' You do know how to work a crowd, well, my attention was glued.

Valerie said...

What an exciting "detour" on your Parisienne adventures! It must have been fascinating. Now you'll have to go see the movie when it's released here!

biebkriebels said...

I love to see that too, a view in the movie world. Exciting post, thanks.

Juliana said...

Wow! You're kinda paparazzi, Dianne))
Great shots!

Have a great day!

xoxo, Juliana | PJ’ Happies :) | PJ’ Ecoproject

Fun60 said...

Wow, wow,wow. How lucky are you. Are you sure you went the wrong way or are you really Bruce's stalker?

LONDONLULU said...

What a lucky day to catch the wrong bus, it was meant to be! Wonderful captures of the real action that goes into movies (a lot of planning and detail work:)

Julie said...

Hello Dianne - you are on the CDP portal. I took your link to come to your Bruce Willis fan page! I found you on the ASIA REGION and I know you are on the LATEST UPDATES too although you may not have found yourself there as only 150 show at any one time out of the 330 members currently on the portal.

I think I managed to get all the Aussie bloggers in from my own memory!!

Dianne said...

Thanks Julie .... Well Done!

Taken For Granted said...

Always fun to watch movies being made. It is not a quick process. No pictures of Catherine Zeta-Jones? Too bad. Lovely car, but I see it is on dollies so it can be pushed, not driven. Great post.

Stephanie said...

Lucky you to capture all these great shots!

diane b said...

Serendipity is a great thing sometimes. You got great shots and obviously had fun watching the filming. Lucky you.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

How exciting Dianne, were you alone on the bridge or were there others snapping away also..Bruce Willis is definitely one of those men who are aging well.

Dianne said...

Hi Grace - there were only a few people on the bridge - people going about their normal business - they would stop traffic for a few minutes for filming then quickly revert to normal. I guess a city like Paris can't be put on hold every time they shoot a movie there. I also lots of tv ad filming around the different landmark locations.
Yes I agree Bruce W has aged well.

Arija said...

It looks lie there is no such thing as catching the 'wrong' bus! What a great experience you had.

When my son & family were in India, my grandson got an indoor shot at the Taj with Opra + minders. You just never know . . .

Stefan Jansson said...

How cool!

missing moments said...

Life if full of unexpected surprises! How fun!

Joe said...

Wow. Lucky you Dianne. Right place, right time. Looks like had an exciting trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...