" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

The Green Or The Gold.........



I often take photos from different angles but with these
two pics I think I might have overdone it a tad !!!

...................................

On spring cleaning my photo cache
it was either delete them or post them
So here you are -  the leaning fountain
 in green or gold!




Blurry but I love the green

Both pics were taken from my favourite city location
standing on the King William Street Bridge
just after sunset.


Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Pierre BOYER said...

Very interesting to put light in this fountain...
Greetings from France,

Pierre

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love the blurry reflections too Dianne and in a kind of way your post sort of relates to mine.... as to the whole question of not going out to sea on a boat incase they sink, not sure why the angle of your shots made me think of that haha!

Dianne said...

Grace:- that's so funny!! I think it's best we both stay on shore.

John "By Stargoose And Hanglands" said...

And I'll have some of what the ladies are drinking!

J Bar said...

Both look cool.

Jo said...

I really like them :)

Mark said...

Great angles, I also love green.

Valerie said...

The gold gets my vote - the fountain seems to be exploding at the base, and the reflections are fabulous (perhaps I'm a tad "biased"?!). Funny, I've also been sorting out my photo archives - must be something in the air!

Jack said...

Changing lights add an element of fun to the fountain, don't they?

Nadege, said...

Must be the time of year for cleaning out the photo archives.

I like the different perspective and love the reflection from the lights.

diane b said...

The different angles suit this subject matter.

Gemma Wiseman said...

The last blurry image is my favourite! Such magical light! And the tilted photos focus on aurprise perspectives! Creative!

Vanessa Watson said...

cool photos. cant wait to visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...