" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Thursday, 31 March 2011

Lucias at the Market......


Lucias is a great little Italian style Pizza and Spaghetti Bar
jam smack in the middle of the Central Market precinct
It served it's first pizza in 1957.
Always crowded with chairs inside and out
a bustling alive family run eatery
where people like to drop beween shopping and home.
.........................................
It's my favourite spot for catching up with friends
and chatting about the price of zucchinis, aubergines or French brie
or just solving the worlds problems - as you do!!


10 comments:

Linnea said...

Oh, I love Adelaide Central market. The best coffee I ever had was at a Russian bakery there, where they served wonderful ecological coffee and Russian cakes. I wish I had the name of the place and the address, so I could send them a card saying hello and thanks.

Milanblogger said...

it's really typical italian!!!do you like solving world's problems?

Leif Hagen said...

Yummy - coffee, treats and chocolate!

Kellie Collis said...

Sounds like a fabulous place! The pizza sounds delicious! Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

Mark said...

This looks great. I love places loke this!

Peter said...

wonderful, look at that big bowl of eggs - tempting.

Julie said...

Sounds like my sort of urban environment. Today I am off to a morning market at the rear of the Ecole Militaire which is at one end of the Champs de Mar.

Linnea said...

Anyone who could help me with the name and address of the Russian bakery in the Cantral market with the ecological coffee?
Thank you!

Linnea said...

Thank you for your kind comment! It is very nice of you to help!!

Jann said...

Loved this market~so many great vendors~beautiful veggies and olive oils! Just was able to spend a few hours here when I visited the city.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...