" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Saturday, 5 March 2011

Buon Appetito....



People often ask me if I love to cook and my answer is always
the same - I love to eat and therefore I cook.
There are a number of great cooking schools around our city
but one of the best is this Italian Style demo classe.



We get to sit around the kitchen bench, while the chef's create
 there bit of magic



And we hopefully learn how to cook steak to perfection



   extra rare  (bleu)
rare   (saignant
     medium ( a point)
          well done ( bien cuit)
        mmm... let me think!

My favourite part of the evening is we get to eat the food!!
  accompanied by a selection of fine wines specifically matched to each course.
Buon Appetito!
 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ann said...

Yum. That looks soooo good.

diane b said...

This is not a good post to read when one is hungry. Must be fun to attend these sessions.

J Bar said...

Yum.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

sparrow said...

I really shouldn't visit your blog when I'm hungry:-) Thanks for the Italian meal without any calories:-)

Steffe said...

Oh, this looks really tasty.

Ola said...

here we don't have such possibilities. Everything looks delicous on your pictures!

cara said...

I think you should get a commission from the Adelaide tourist board... you are really selling it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...