" A photo is a return ticket to a moment in time"

Monday, 14 February 2011

What's on in the Spiegeltent .........



Rundle Park is a-buzz with the
"Garden of Unearthly Delights"

Starting out 11 years ago as a
small arts & entertainment venue
for very ~left of centre~ entertainers,
it is now an exciting outdoor festival
with entertainers from around the world.



Just in case you're wondering what a Spiegeltent is !!!  (as I was)
It's Dutch for a mirror tent
A large travelling tent decorated with mirrors and stained glass.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ann said...

Looking forward to this, not sure if its the same one they have in Sydney for the Festival. Looks a bit different in your photo. I have tickets for One Man Lord of the Rings and Punch and Judy Take Afghanistan (which is in the puppet tent and sounds like fun).

TK said...

I love this festival season in Adelaide!!! It does our city proud!! TK xx

Alan O'Riordan said...

There's one in Melbourne at the moment as well!

la Brocanteuse said...

Hello Dianne,
I would love to see this- wish I could attend! thank you for visiting my blog and lovely comment..much appreciated. have a lovely Saint Valentine's day! well I guess by the time you read this it will be over on your side of the globe...so hope there was a surprise in it!
xo Colette ~Afrique du Sud

J Bar said...

It's a different one to the one seen at the Sydney Festival but the same concept I'm sure.

Julie said...

Yeah, same concept and will be just as popular as up here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...